Do you need somewhere large or small? Business or pleasure?
Equipped with a sink and storage space, this new facility for art and craft activities is being developed and is available for hire.
The centre now boasts
• Newly refurbished Gallery Bar for small gatherings and meetings
• Community Room for board room style meetings
• Interview Room for small meetings
• Main Auditorium for large meetings, events and conferences
• Café bar and foyer
• Creative space for arts and crafts activities and workshops
• Children's Centre with wraparound child care facilities
• Meeting rooms and conferencing facilities at competitive rates
• Free car parking
• Disabled facilities
• A professional and flexible service for any event, large or small
• A team of technicians on site to offer expertise and advice
• A dedicated team of box office and sales personnel
• A marketing department to support your event
Centre Manager, Debbie King enthuses: “The venue now has a fresh and contemporary feel. We are striving to provide state of the art facilities to meet the requirements of today's business community.”
For further information on hiring the venue, please email email@example.com
The Gallery Bar is an exciting new space which can adapt to a wide variety of events. The Gallery Bar hosts touring exhibitions and work by local and regional artistes and provides a unique setting for your event. This space is also used as a hospitality area for clients (bar service not included).
Room dimensions 20m x 10m
Ceiling height 2.5m
Capacities 70 seated, 150 reception
Whatever your need, Oakengates Theatre can offer what’s right for you. Oakengates Theatre has been transformed into a state of the art performance and community space.